SOHPEC is governed by a Board of Directors elected by a majority of delegates from each Standard Member organization. All Standard Member delegates have one vote regardless of their size.
- The Board of Directors may establish multiple classes and/or types of membership to assist in achieving the purposes of SOHPEC. These non-Standard Members may have some or no voting privileges.
- The Board of Directors may exempt certain members from paying dues.
- The Board shall be guided by an Executive Board which includes, but is not limited to (as the Board of Directors sees fit):
- And three to five additional executive directors
- All meetings shall have a Presiding Officer and a Recording Secretary.
- Quorums shall be two thirds of voting members in any General Meeting, Executive Meeting, or Committee Meeting.
- All meetings of the Board of Directors, the Executive Board, and all committees shall be bound by Roberts Rules of Order, Newly Revised, 10th Edition, Edited by Robert, Evans, Honemann, and Balch
- More detailed provisions regarding the Consortiumís organization and management are set forth in the Amended and Restated Bylaws.
Please click Meeting Minutes for latest Minutes.